Monday, January 24, 2011

America's Next Top Model

#Wikipedia's Jimmy Wales has received a prize that is reserved to the most beautiful people, the most iconic people. He features in Vogue.

At America's Next Top Model, featuring in Vogue is something to die for. For some it is like seeing Napoli..

I had a look at his pictures and I recognise Jimmy.. Recognise him in a same way as I did in some of the photo shopped images. I find he looks as unreal.

The text of the article is interesting; it is a good read and it shows his point of view. His opinion about WikiLeaks for instance is not one I can share.
Thanks,
       GerardM

1 comment:

GerardM said...

I informed Jimmy about this blog post. I learned as I might have known that the bit about WikiLeaks was a bit over the top. For one, he was not angry..
Thanks,
GerardM