Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The World Language Documentation blog


It is with pleasure that I inform you that the World language Documentation Centre has a blog. As the WLDC is ambitious in what it wants to achieve, and as many of these objectives will take time, it is great that there is a blog where the board members of the WLDC can publish about they find of relevance.

I hope that the many members of the WLDC board will find the time to blog because this will help you appreciate the amazing qualities that you find in these people. As I have the privilege to be on this board as well, some of the subjects that I have written about in the past will now be covered on the WLDC blog ..

I hope you will find the WLDC blog of interest to follow it in your RSS reader.. :)

Thanks,
GerardM

No comments: